Sunday, November 14, 2010

Electronics... *sigh*

HURRAY! A new video from the folks at StoryofStuff.org!


I have looked into who to contact about this... I am not having a lot of luck for this topic specifically, BUT! Two fairly obvious contacts come to mind:

1) your local MP (if you do not know who yours is, FIND OUT, damnit!)
2) contact the companies themselves - they all have easy feedback forms and addresses.

What I DO have for you is a link to the Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics. It's pretty fantastic, and full of loads of info for your electronic shopping. (It's pretty, too.)


I really suck at blogging... So as I attempt to improve my blog-skillz (mainly just frequency), I will throw this out there and try to get back into my groove. I swear I'm trying! Thanks to folks who ARE reading.

I've been slacking *so* much that I thought I'd seek out and provide a nice quote. Enjoy.

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

- Dan Quayle, former US vice president

No comments:

Post a Comment